NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS AT HARBOR RIDGE AFTER THE 4TH OF JULY FIRE ON 4025 BROWNS POINT BLVD.
WE ARE SCHEDULING WORKING DAYS AND HOURS TO CLEAN THE SITE IF YOU WANT TO HELP EMAIL THE HARBOR RIDGE BOARD TO ADD YOU TO OUR TEAM.
EXCELENT WORK ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2015 – WE FILLED 9 WASTE YARD BROWN CONTAINERS THE YARD AND CURVE LOOK VERY NICE. PICTURES OF THE WORK DONE WILL BE POST IN OUR PROJECTS SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to Harbor Ridge and Northeast Tacoma.
The Harbor Ridge Homeowners Association was founded in 1992 and covers 143 lots of which 5 lots are currently undeveloped.
Homeowners Association Benefits
- Maintains community entrances.
- Act as a neutral third party to resolve differences between neighbors.
- Provides opportunities for you to make a contribution to your neighborhood
through participation through activities, committees, or as a trustee.
- Serves as a forum for your neighborhood.
- Timely information about community issues and city services.
- Architectural guidance and oversight for new homes being built.
- Leads security consciousness efforts for block watch and upkeep of street
- Get to know others in your neighborhood through meetings and social gatherings.
- Promotes awareness and maintenance of the codes, covenants, and restrictions.
- Link to the City of Tacoma Neighborhood Council.
- Preserve the quality of your neighborhood and the value of your home.