Harbor Ridge Residents are invited to a community meeting with the Tacoma Police Department and Safe Streets to learn how to organize our neighborhood and resources available for us all to work together to keep crime out of our community. The meeting is scheduled for June 29, 6:00PM at the NE Tacoma Police Substation: 4731 Norpoint Way NE, Tacoma
Welcome to Harbor Ridge and Northeast Tacoma.
The Harbor Ridge Homeowners Association was founded in 1992 and covers 143 lots of which 5 lots are currently undeveloped.
Homeowners Association Benefits
- Maintains community entrances.
- Act as a neutral third party to resolve differences between neighbors.
- Provides opportunities for you to make a contribution to your neighborhood
through participation through activities, committees, or as a trustee.
- Serves as a forum for your neighborhood.
- Timely information about community issues and city services.
- Architectural guidance and oversight for new homes being built.
- Leads security consciousness efforts for block watch and upkeep of street
- Get to know others in your neighborhood through meetings and social gatherings.
- Promotes awareness and maintenance of the codes, covenants, and restrictions.
- Link to the City of Tacoma Neighborhood Council.
- Preserve the quality of your neighborhood and the value of your home.