CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ELECTED 2016 HARBOR RIDGE BOARD
Welcome to Harbor Ridge and Northeast Tacoma.
The Harbor Ridge Homeowners Association was founded in 1992 and covers 143 lots of which 5 lots are currently undeveloped.
Homeowners Association Benefits
- Maintains community entrances.
- Act as a neutral third party to resolve differences between neighbors.
- Provides opportunities for you to make a contribution to your neighborhood
through participation through activities, committees, or as a trustee.
- Serves as a forum for your neighborhood.
- Timely information about community issues and city services.
- Architectural guidance and oversight for new homes being built.
- Leads security consciousness efforts for block watch and upkeep of street
- Get to know others in your neighborhood through meetings and social gatherings.
- Promotes awareness and maintenance of the codes, covenants, and restrictions.
- Link to the City of Tacoma Neighborhood Council.
- Preserve the quality of your neighborhood and the value of your home.